Sensitive baby wipes pop-top 336 units PampersOpen on Cornershop
- Price from $21.97
- Format 336 units
- Brand Pampers
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.