Cornershop Referral Program Terms
1. Details of the Referral Program
The Referral Program offers eligible Cornershop users ("Referrers") the opportunity to earn "Cornershop Credits" ("credits") on their next purchase, when they recommend Cornershop to eligible friends ("Friends") who then become users of Cornershop. Unless the invitation to the Referral Program or the attached promotional materials indicate otherwise.
To be eligible as a Referrer, you must be a Cornershop user unless the invitation to the Referral Program or the attached promotional materials indicate otherwise.
To be eligible as a Friend, your friend must never have been a Cornershop user before.
As part of the Referral Program, Cornershop will provide Referrals with a unique referral URL ("Link") that identifies them as the origin of the recommendation. In addition, this link offers your Friends the opportunity to receive free shipping to use for one month ("Free shipping per new user"). The new user will receive free shipping / s to use during the month in which they registered, unless the invitation to the Referral Program or the attached promotional materials indicate otherwise.
To obtain a Link, the Referees must enter the Cornershop application, select the Account option and there go to the share option. Pursuant to Section 3 below, Referrals must send their Link to Friends by any valid means, as indicated in section 3, they want: email, text message and social media posts, among others.
The friend will receive a coupon with free shipping per new subscriber, once he registers.
2. Restrictions on Discounts by reference and by new subscriber
Cornershop Credits will be charged to the referrer's account, once the friend makes their first purchase.
3. How to share Links
Links must be sent only for personal, non-commercial purposes, and should be shared only with personal contacts who value these invitations, in accordance with applicable laws in the jurisdiction where you and your Friends reside. Links should not be published or distributed if there are no reasonable and credible grounds to consider that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, Wikipedia, or similar online properties).
By accepting the terms and conditions you agree not to perform the following actions:
- Use, display or manipulate the intellectual property of Cornershop (such as trademarks or logos) in any way, except to identify yourself as a user of Cornershop, referent / Cornerhop invitee;
- Create or register (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) names or titles of software applications, or (v) identifiers or social media profiles that include the word "Cornershop" "Corner" or any word that is confusingly similar to Cornershop trademarks.
- Buy keywords (in Google AdWords and / or similar ones) that contain any of the Cornershop trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, publish or share your referral code;
- Use automatic or programmed scripts or bookmarks to send invitations or share your referral code;
- Making misleading claims about Cornershop, using offensive / abusive content, creating fake websites / web pages / social media profiles / applications, distorting your connection to Cornershop, or making false or misleading statements for a guest to use your code; or
- Use your referral code in any way that violates the law or the rights of any other person.
The Referrer is responsible for ensuring that it has all the permits required by applicable law before sending the Links.
4. Termination and modification of conditions
Cornershop may suspend or cancel the Referral Program or the possibility of a Referrer or Friend to accumulate Cornershop Credits or to participate in said Program and / or any marketing campaign at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
Cornershop reserves the right to suspend or close accounts, or delete Cornershop Credits and / or discounts obtained through the Referral Program if you suspect any abusive, fraudulent activity or that violates our terms of service (which include these) We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities, suspend accounts or Links, or modify referrals in our sole discretion when deemed fair and appropriate.
5. Disclosure of your name to a Friend
We can communicate to Friends who their Referrers are in order to certify and confirm that Friends know the identity of the people who make the recommendations.
6. Updates to the Terms
Cornershop may update these Terms at any time without prior notice. If we change these terms, we will post the changes on this website, and the new terms will be effective upon posting. Your continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification to these Terms will imply your consent to such modification.