CORNERSHOP REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS
Effective date: January 15, 2020
Details of the Referral Program
The Referral Program offers eligible Cornershop users ("Referrers") the opportunity to earn credits ("Cornershop Credits") on their next purchase when they recommend Cornershop to eligible friends ("Friends") who then become users of Cornershop.
Unless the invitation to the Referral Program or the attached promotional materials indicate otherwise, to be eligible as a Referrer, you must be a Cornershop user.
To be eligible as a Friend, your friend must never have been a Cornershop user before.
As part of the Referral Program, Cornershop will provide Referrals with a unique referral URL ("Link") that identifies you as the origin of the recommendation. In addition, this link offers your Friends the opportunity to receive free shipping to use for one month ("Free Shipping Per New User"). Unless the invitation to the Referral Program or the attached promotional materials indicate otherwise, your Friend will receive free shipping / s to use during the month in which they registered as a new user.
To obtain a Link, the Referrers must enter the Cornershop application, select the Account option and then go to the share option. As indicated in the “How to Share Links” section below, Referrers may send their Link to Friends by any valid means, including email, text message and social media posts.
The Friend will receive a coupon with Free Shipping Per New User, once registered as a new user.
Restrictions on Discounts by Referrer and by Friend
Cornershop Credits will only be added to the Referrer's account after the Friend makes his or her first purchase.
How to Share Links
Links must be sent only for personal, non-commercial purposes, and should be shared only with personal contacts who value these invitations, in accordance with applicable laws in the jurisdiction where you and your Friends reside. Links should not be published or distributed if there are no reasonable and credible grounds to consider that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, Wikipedia or similar online properties).
By accepting these Terms you agree not to perform the following actions:
- Use, display or manipulate the intellectual property of Cornershop (such as trademarks or logos) in any way, except to identify yourself as a user of Cornershop or as a Referrer;
- Create or register (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) names or titles of software applications or (v) identifiers or social media profiles that include the word "Cornershop" "Corner" or any word that is confusingly similar to Cornershop trademarks.
- Buy keywords (in Google AdWords and / or similar ones) that contain any of the Cornershop trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, publish or share your referral code;
- Use automatic or programmed scripts or bookmarks to send invitations or share your referral code;
- Make misleading claims about Cornershop, using offensive or abusive content, creating fake websites, web pages, social media profiles, or applications, distorting your connection to Cornershop, or making false or misleading statements for a guest to use your code; or
- Use your referral code in any way that violates applicable law or the rights of any other person.
The Referrer is responsible for ensuring that he or she has all the permits required by applicable law before sending the Links.
Termination and Modification of Referral Program
Cornershop may suspend or cancel the Referral Program or the possibility of a Referrer or Friend to accumulate Cornershop Credits, or participation in the Referral Program and/or any marketing campaign at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Name to a Friend
Cornershop may communicate to Friends who their Referrers are in order to certify and confirm that Friends know the identity of the people who make the recommendations.
Updates to the Terms
Cornershop may update these Terms at any time without prior notice. If Cornershop changes these terms, we will post the changes at this location, and the new terms will be effective upon posting. Your continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification to these Terms will imply your consent to such modification.